Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On the trail anecdote

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:30:33 -0500, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

On 7/15/2010 2:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

No need for that, I don't share your learning/reading disability.

Nope, about 5'10" and able to conceal a P3AT when wearing shorts and a
t-shirt.

David

What..you didnt like it being returned to you?

Once again, you demonstrate your shortcomings.

"I don't share your learning/reading disability."

So you evidently are wearing some form of G-string for shorts and a
middie when discussing shorts and a t-shirt?

Nope, just standard shorts and T.

Because I can tuck away a full sized 1911 when wearing shorts and a
tshirt.

While I carry a few extra pounds, not as many as you must to conceal a
1911. I don't mean cover, I mean conceal.

Im 6' 3", and at 202 pounds..with a 46" chest and 36" waist and a 18"
neck...Ive never been called fat.

And if you cant tuck anything besides that bitty .380 away...you frankly
dont know how to do it.

Shrug

Son..carry what you wish. If you want to carry a weapon at the absolute
bottom end of cartridges suitble for self defense..go for it. You dont
need my permission.

Never asked for your permission. I'll carry what's appropriate to the
circumstances.

Of course you will. Indeedy. Hell yes.
Until someone else changes the circumstances on you..without letting you
know ahead of time.

Shrug again.

You do pray, right?

Nope, no need for invisible friends.