Greg

Default Workbench top?

I am in Florida, we don't have any maple around me and that's where Grainger
sold me mine. It was pickup. They do have them in the catalog but shipping will
get you. These are Edsal products (printed on the box) and you can see them on
the Edsal web site. This thing came packaged with the back brace for the
workbench, just no legs. They assemble their workbenches on modules. Buy what
you want. I am using this as a kitchen island top. The one I glued up was the
matching peninsula but it was longer than I could buy and has an irregular
shape on one end.