Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Unka, sports fans

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:39:48 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Stu Fields wrote:

Jeez, maybe there's someone here who cares more about yacht racing. g

--
Ed Huntress
Yep Ed you've found one. After campaigning a Cal 20 and a McGregor 36

Stu & Kathy Fields
Welcome to my world...

From dinghies to the A Cup.
And a few C cups now and then...

It's one of those sports that I always loved doing, but not watching. And
that includes Newport in '77.

Well, then DO it...

Cape Dory 25, 1974, Round Pond Harbor, Maine, $5,500, Price reduced 7/8/10 to $5,000

http://www.sailingtexas.com/scapedory25104.html

For inland sailing in California (and there is a surprising amount of
it)...swing keels are pretty much a requirement and 25' is about the max
size..

Gunner

Gunner Asch