Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Opinions on Goettl Air Conditioners?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:14:18 -0400, "Lefty"
wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 7/13/2010 12:45 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
A friend is considering buying a home in the Phoenix that has a 4 year
old Goettl air conditioner installed. From having been in the house on
a very hot day, it seems to do a good cooling job. The unit is a 4
ton, 13 seer, roof mounted.

I'm not really familiar the the brand. Can anyone offer experience or
opinions on this?

TIA

Uh, It's the name of a service company.

http://www.goettl.com/

TDD

Sadly, this is happening more and more. Furnace makers are getting their
pop-in logos replaced by the installing dealer, who simply has a similar
plastic logo made-up. Without furnace or a/c equiptment documentation,
you'll be lucky to ever figure out who made the dumb thing. Actually I've
noticed this so much on Goodman brand garbage lately that I think they must
offering to make them up for the dealers themselves. Go

Lefty

What's wrong with Goodman stuff?