Tydraig

Default CCTV Video Capture

I have been using the trust card for the last 12 months with two cameras
covering the front and rear of my property. I have had no problems at all
with this setup, and I even manage it across the internet from work using
Remote admin and an Adsl connection.

I bought a cheap second hand PII 400 pc for £40 and put the trust card in
that with two 10gig hard drives and put it on my home network without a
monitor, keyboard, or mouse and away you go.

It's worked without fault for the last twelve months, the hard drives last
on average two weeks before I have to clean them up.

In all its a very good option.