Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Ping Unka, sports fans

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

However, I found Steinbrenner, and Reggie, and Billy so obnoxious that I
wouldn't watch them from 1977 to 1995. It got better after Torre came in.
still hate Steinbrenner.

How gives a chit about baseball. Lance Armstrong has crashed and burned.
This Tour de
France he learns humble. I really hoped he could pull one more win out
but that hope is
dead. I'm hoping he supports the new team leader and ends his career the
right way. I
think he will go out with his head up and supporting Team Radio Shack. He
has grown a lot
along the way.

Wes

Jeez, maybe there's someone here who cares more about yacht racing. g

--
Ed Huntress