Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Replacement windows or new storms and screens?

On Jul 14, 1:16*am, IGot2P wrote:
On 7/13/2010 10:21 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Tony *wrote:
Confuzzled in Sloatsburg wrote:
We are giving consideration to replacing our 40 year old wood windows..
They are drafty and bugs get in through the screens.

We are planning on selling the house in 3 to 7 years.

Here is what we see our options as being:

Replacing with vinyl
Replacing with wood
Replacing JUST the storms and screens
Not replacing anything at all

Are there any other options that I am missing?

HEEELP!!!
Confuzzled in Sloatsburg

Hi,
You left out one thing. where do you live?

Didja miss the part where he told you where he lived, twice?

Username: "Confuzzled in Sloatsburg"
Last Line In post: *"Confuzzled in Sloatsburg"

There's only one Sloatsburg that I know of.

And that is in NY.

Don- Hide quoted text -

Oh come on...you're making it too easy for Mr. Hwang. g