Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On the trail anecdote

Gunner Asch on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:42:22 -0700

I thought he was almost exclusively into horses.

SW , Who will automatically back up from a well made drill pipe corral
when the horse comes close to eat carrots and sugar cubes from other
people.

Crom...why?????

While horses are slightly dumber than the average dog..they are as a
group, are well behaved critters who generally like people.

You know that, maybe even the horse knows that. But the monkey in
the back of my head which nervous around Big Animals with Big Teeth,
he don't know that. Someday, I shall have to talk to him about that.
(I recognized that 'issue' years ago, when my SO - five foot nothing,
but a good ol' gal - wanted to "pet the horsey" after asking why he
was putting in "a lighter horse at wheeler." (And no, I don't know
what she was talking about either, 'cept that it had something to do
with harnessing up four horses for a team at the State Fair.). "Come
one over, pet the horsey" - and that was when I realized, I was not
able to overcome that monkeybrained fear of big critters. Sigh,
well, I already knew I wasn't Macho Man...

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!