Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Opinions on Goettl Air Conditioners?

On 7/13/2010 2:14 PM, Lefty wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message
On 7/13/2010 12:45 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
A friend is considering buying a home in the Phoenix that has a 4 year
old Goettl air conditioner installed. From having been in the house on
a very hot day, it seems to do a good cooling job. The unit is a 4
ton, 13 seer, roof mounted.

I'm not really familiar the the brand. Can anyone offer experience or
opinions on this?

TIA

Uh, It's the name of a service company.

http://www.goettl.com/

TDD

Sadly, this is happening more and more. Furnace makers are getting their
pop-in logos replaced by the installing dealer, who simply has a similar
plastic logo made-up. Without furnace or a/c equiptment documentation,
you'll be lucky to ever figure out who made the dumb thing. Actually I've
noticed this so much on Goodman brand garbage lately that I think they must
offering to make them up for the dealers themselves. Go

Lefty

The label with the model number and serial will have the manufacturers
name on it. the Goettl website lists several brands of equipment that
they sell and install.

TDD