Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default #3 Morse Taper Hand Drill?!?

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On 07/13/2010 08:24 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
I'm in the industrial drilling industry and struggling to understand why
would someone want a MT3 equipped, electrically powered hand drill...

http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2404.../dp/B00004T16O

I guess there are indeed legitimate needs for it, but... Well... I can
only pray I never have that need!

Talk about a wrist twister if you're not smart.

Anyone preparing to use a drill like that needs to see "Wallace and
Gromit, A Grand Day Out". I won't say why -- just watch the rocket
building sequence and you'll understand.

--

That was my first thought. Gromit with that drill!

JB