Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:24:07 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:

One thing you might do is put the wire on a stick so it comes off straight,
without kinks. It makes it a *lot* easier to thread through the holes, if
it's straight and not all loopy.

Looks nicer, too!

Hey, thanks! I noticed a few "twists" in the wire I've uncoiled so far.
I'll devise something (I hope the top rail comes off of my wife's quilt
rack!).

Don't do that! You'll likely break it and there goes your toy, er, tool
money. I generally use a clamp (or two) on the wall studs on the other side
of the room. Play around with it a little and you'll find a your fav way to
do it.