Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts chaniarts is offline

Default Fixing a hole ...

harry wrote:
On Jul 10, 3:16 am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
... where the rain gets in (with apologies to Lennon & McCartney).

I need to fill a hole in a garage floor. But it's an odd situation,
and I'm not sure what the proper way to do it is. I ask here with
much trepidation: tried to find answers locally, but I have no
"go-to" guy (or gal) I can get good answers to these kinds of
questions from. So I'll take my chances here. (If you *must*
speculate without actually knowing what the hell you're talking
about, go ahead: I'm hoping to get at least one or two answers from
knowledgable people.)

snip

they use steel plate (1/2" 3/4" perhaps?) to cover holes in the roadway.
they support all things legal to drive on roads, so that just may be
easiest. you might need a crane or loader to drop it in there.