Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] usenet-659f31de7f953aeb@asgard.slcc.edu is offline

Default Running water in my garage

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:50:50 -0700 (PDT), in alt.home.repair, Evan
wrote:

I mean unless you were hoping that we would all be able to
guess what your unstated facts are, because GOOD advice
comes from people who possess a better awareness of the
situation, so you should have stated those facts so they
could be considered...

Do you have experience with designing environmental alterations to
accomodate physical disabilities, mobility impairments and chronic pain? If
not, count your blessings. Assume that I've analyzed the situation and
found a suitable solution.

--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in