Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default Amana portable A/C: shop limitations, inneresting thermodynamics....

"Litus Arare" wrote in message

"Tony" wrote in message

OK, I didn't notice the "portable" in the subject line. That also
explains what you meant about the one or two hoses. I was picturing a
window unit with one or two hoses and ready to ask you WTF? Now I
understand the whole post.

That's okay, I was worse and focused on his closing thoughts, and
concluded that
the post was complete bull****.

In other words, being an asshole, you decided to throw the baby out with the
bathwater, eh?
And being an apparently scientifically ignerint asshole, you don't realize
that you shouldna thrown out the bathwater, either.
--
EA