Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Support for Kneewall

On Jul 12, 8:43*am, "desgnr" wrote:
I built a 6' long *x 42" high kneewall between my Diningroom & Kitchen.
But if i push on the end of the wall it moves a little.
I want to put a Column at the end for support,but don't know how to attach
it to the ceiling & not see brackets.
Any suggestion's appreciated.

Is there a joist where your column is to attach? If so, perhaps you
can use pocket screws to attach the column. If not, you're going to
have to add something to attach it to. Sheetrock isn't going to do
it. In any case, I don't think you need "brackets".

--

You need to add a space and return to make the above a proper sig-
separator.