Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they make ..........

On Jul 12, 8:38*am, "Colbyt" wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Colbyt" wrote in message
om...

"Steve B" wrote in message
6" leach field pipe? *I have some 4", but need a piece of light 6" for a
squirrel trap. *Haven't seen it at Lowe's or HD.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Buy regular 6" and drill a few holes. *I don't recall ever seeing it..

Oh and do share those plans if it works.

--
Colbyt
Please come visithttp://www.househomerepair.com

Don't want any holes, as those little buggers have claws to grab on to the
insides of the pipe. *Want him to just slide down into the water, nothing
to grab for traction. *I thought about this for two hours the other day
while driving to Vegas, and have a couple of brain fart/storms during the
drive.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

When you said leach field I thought you meant the one with holes. *Our Lowes
has the 6" in regular and lightweight. *The lightweight is near the yard
grates and stuff, not with the other pipe.

Here is all I could find quickly on the web.

Foam Core Pipe

Item #: 86806 *| *Model #: PVC 04600 0600

6" x 10' PVC DWV Schedule 40 Foam Core Pipe

--
Colbyt
Please come visithttp://www.househomerepair.com- Hide quoted text -

Wrap the tree with some flashing. The world has an inexhaustible
supply of squirrels. They are all hungry.