Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I believe I actually started the thread originally and then
restarted it a few months later. I think the main question you
should ask yourself is: Did you learn anything or were you just
counting?

Come on Bill - that's not even close to a right question. Why tell
another poster what they should be asking themselves, when you are
the one asking all the questions?

Well, when I wrote what I did, I thought I was defending myself. And
in replying to your post, I feel like I am again. Isn't the forum more
interesting place when someone asks questions, and someone answers,
etc.? This message is mostly a void too--it's a shame to have to
spend time defending myself. I'd rather go back to participating in
an interesting dialog. Asking good questions and providing good
answers is thoughtful work. Posting attacks is the work of trolls.

Bill

Don't feel too defensive - it's kind of like a couple of guys sitting around
talking. Nothing of an attack.

--

-Mike-