Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I believe I actually started the thread originally and then restarted
it a few months later. I think the main question you should ask
yourself is: Did you learn anything or were you just counting?

Come on Bill - that's not even close to a right question.

I suppose that you think the right question is "How well does Bill
understand?". If you really want to know, maybe you could ask Doug?
Doug mentioned the other day that Bill is careful about "playing with
fire" (my words), and that is a fair statement. I even play with fire
in the right shoes! You might ask Doug about what I had done Before he
arrived.

If I incorrectly guessed what you think is the right question, you'll
have to tell me (I can't read your mind..).

Bill

Why tell another
poster what they should be asking themselves, when you are the one asking
all the questions?