Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Do they make ..........

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

"Steve B" wrote in message
6" leach field pipe? I have some 4", but need a piece of light 6" for a
squirrel trap. Haven't seen it at Lowe's or HD.

Steve

Buy regular 6" and drill a few holes. I don't recall ever seeing it.

Oh and do share those plans if it works.

--
Colbyt

Don't want any holes, as those little buggers have claws to grab on to the
insides of the pipe. Want him to just slide down into the water, nothing to
grab for traction. I thought about this for two hours the other day while
driving to Vegas, and have a couple of brain fart/storms during the drive.

Steve