Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Humor - Free Clock - For Repair?

Sometimes one gets a giggle from Craigslist.

--- begin quote

FREE CLOCK

I bought this stupid clock on E-Bay for my 86-year old aunt, because she is
getting confused. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until it arrived that you
have to manually change everything, every day, except the time.

Every day. Push three buttons. If you forget for a day, or only push two
buttons, the large, black and white read-out that is so easy to read, is
wrong. I found it made her even more confused. If the stupid clock said
something, she believed it. I would call her up and tell her what day it is
and she would argue with me, because her stupid clock said something
different.

Stupid clock. I bought her a new one that automatically changes every day.

This stupid, battery operated clock is free to whomever wants it. You will
find it easier to work in harmony with it if you are a fairly cognizant
person. On the other hand, if you ... want to drive your family crazy, this
is the PERFECT clock for you.

--- end quote
http://houston.craigslist.org/zip/1836735715.html