Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] usenet-659f31de7f953aeb@asgard.slcc.edu is offline

Default Running water in my garage

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:28:44 -0700 (PDT), in alt.home.repair, Evan
wrote:

On Jul 8, 10:31=A0pm, wrote:
What I want to do is add an outside water spigot on the front of the garage.

So here is a question in return to you...

If the install at the desired location (i.e. front wall of garage) is so
uber complicated that you are considering using alternative materials
to install that one run of pipe, why not save yourself some aggravation
and install the outside faucet on the laundry room wall and just buy
a longer hose ?

Some men will pound down a popped nail a thousand times instead of yanking
it out and installing a screw.

Hmm... Sounds almost too simple...

Considering the number of unstated facts that you do not have and thus
cannot consider, yes, your solution is too simple and in fact does not solve
my problem. But thanks for taking the time to suggest it.

--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in