Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Ridiculous Cad Cam sales scheme from Maxwel Render

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:12:39 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also
the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at
17.

If he's claimed to have been in training during the period he was in
school, then that would be consistent with so many of his other
contradictions, such as the morphing acreage.

Maybe, and I don't read all of his nonsense, but I haven't seen him claim
anything about military service that isn't temporily possible. There are so
many other whoppers involved in Gunner's posts that this arguable one
becomes trivial by comparison. d8-)

Anyway, he said that his parents *wouldn't* give him permission, and
that he got around the age issue by using a different name. Proof of
which remains mysteriously unavailable in the very location where he
says he has friends willing to do dark deeds for him.

Doubtless they are in special ops now and have had their records expunged
from the planet.

Not too
surprising that they aren't up to culling Cliff, but apparently they
can't even manage to put some paper in an envelope! Gummer should
watch Harvey. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042546/ There he could
learn that some people have a more useful variety of invisible
friends. :-)

Wayne

Again, most of us know a person or two who lives on whoppers, and we just
roll our eyes and endure them -- or even find them endearing, if they're
otherwise harmless. Gunner's problem is that he's chosen to insult and
demean a lot of people that he blames for his own mistakes. That's obnoxious
and some people find it infuriating. I just find it grating and a little
disgusting.

--
Ed Huntress