Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ridiculous Cad Cam sales scheme from Maxwel Render

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:12:39 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at 17.

If he's claimed to have been in training during the period he was in
school, then that would be consistent with so many of his other
contradictions, such as the morphing acreage.

Anyway, he said that his parents *wouldn't* give him permission, and
that he got around the age issue by using a different name. Proof of
which remains mysteriously unavailable in the very location where he
says he has friends willing to do dark deeds for him. Not too
surprising that they aren't up to culling Cliff, but apparently they
can't even manage to put some paper in an envelope! Gummer should
watch Harvey. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042546/ There he could
learn that some people have a more useful variety of invisible
friends. :-)

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also
the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at
17.

If he's claimed to have been in training during the period he was in
school, then that would be consistent with so many of his other
contradictions, such as the morphing acreage.

Maybe, and I don't read all of his nonsense, but I haven't seen him claim
anything about military service that isn't temporily possible. There are so
many other whoppers involved in Gunner's posts that this arguable one
becomes trivial by comparison. d8-)

Anyway, he said that his parents *wouldn't* give him permission, and
that he got around the age issue by using a different name. Proof of
which remains mysteriously unavailable in the very location where he
says he has friends willing to do dark deeds for him.

Doubtless they are in special ops now and have had their records expunged
from the planet.

Not too
surprising that they aren't up to culling Cliff, but apparently they
can't even manage to put some paper in an envelope! Gummer should
watch Harvey. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042546/ There he could
learn that some people have a more useful variety of invisible
friends. :-)

Wayne

Again, most of us know a person or two who lives on whoppers, and we just
roll our eyes and endure them -- or even find them endearing, if they're
otherwise harmless. Gunner's problem is that he's chosen to insult and
demean a lot of people that he blames for his own mistakes. That's obnoxious
and some people find it infuriating. I just find it grating and a little
disgusting.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:38:24 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also
the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at
17.

If he's claimed to have been in training during the period he was in
school, then that would be consistent with so many of his other
contradictions, such as the morphing acreage.

Maybe, and I don't read all of his nonsense, but I haven't seen him claim
anything about military service that isn't temporily possible. There are so
many other whoppers involved in Gunner's posts that this arguable one
becomes trivial by comparison. d8-)

Considering that gummer's made a career of telling fantastic stories
to build himself up, it's hard to imagine him admitting that he
*didn't* enlist. Everything else follows logically.

Anyway, he said that his parents *wouldn't* give him permission, and
that he got around the age issue by using a different name. Proof of
which remains mysteriously unavailable in the very location where he
says he has friends willing to do dark deeds for him.

Doubtless they are in special ops now and have had their records expunged
from the planet.

All the better to ninja their way into gummer's shoe box in Michigan
and mail out the goods. Although it would seem this op's specialness
would be well within the capabilities of gummer's father, who's
supposedly storing the paperwork. Pretty ungrateful of him not to help
out eh, considering that gummer's storing dad's machinery and gun
collection. :-)

Not too
surprising that they aren't up to culling Cliff, but apparently they
can't even manage to put some paper in an envelope! Gummer should
watch Harvey. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042546/ There he could
learn that some people have a more useful variety of invisible
friends. :-)

Wayne

Again, most of us know a person or two who lives on whoppers, and we just
roll our eyes and endure them -- or even find them endearing, if they're
otherwise harmless. Gunner's problem is that he's chosen to insult and
demean a lot of people that he blames for his own mistakes. That's obnoxious
and some people find it infuriating. I just find it grating and a little
disgusting.

Whatever, he's the perfect whipping boy to take the hits for the
weasel phony conservatives. Have you noticed how many of them want to
maintain the option to take out a democratically elected government,
but are too chicken**** to say that in plain English? At least gummer
does that much. Although lately he's leaving the actual "action"
snorf to his invisible friends, who by now must be feeling a bit
put-upon, what with the endless list of things gummer claims he's
counting on them to do. :-)

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:38:24 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

That's his wet-ops posse. After work, when they finish sweeping floors and
picking fruit, they get together with their $11,000 Barrett M82A1s in the
back of their broken-down pickup trucks for a night of fun.

Gunner, of course, is not directly involved. He just painted the big "L" on
the backs of his preferred targets. Anyone with a real job or an education
is at risk.

--
Ed Huntress