Posted to alt.home.repair
Reed Reed is offline

Default Reversing the door on a Kenmore refrigerator.

David Farber wrote:
The refrigerator/freezer is model number 795.76284600. There are holes to
flip the top and bottom door hinges to the opposite side. Unfortunately, the
bottom hinge doesn't have a removable pin to flip to the opposite side. If
it is removable, I can't figure out how to remove it and reinsert it on the
opposite side. Do I need to order a bottom hinge for the opposite side?

Thanks for your reply.

The manual for this model at
http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_...M/L0606607.pdf
seems to be saying that the pin stays on the hinge when moved to the
other side, and the door just sets on it.
BTW, others should know this is a bottom-mount freezer drawer model.
No freezer "door" as such.