Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Jul 10, 7:38*pm, Bill wrote:
RonB wrote:
Comments or suggestions welcome. *In fact, all I seek is a simple nod..
Thank you again to those of you who helped me to reach this point (of
understanding)!

Dear Bill:

566 (excuse me 567) posts.

Have your reached a point of understanding yet?

Does anyone else have the patience to click back to this original post
to see what the topic was?

Ron

I believe I actually started the thread originally and then restarted it
a few months later. *I think the main question you should ask yourself
is: Did you learn anything or were you just counting?

Bill

I was not being critical. It just amazed me that a post could draw
this many posts.

RonB