Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rain drainage solution

On 7/10/2010 7:47 AM cubby spake thus:

I do think though that the "rooflet" will make it look more finished.
I'm just not sure how big we can go without pillars or some other form
of ugly support. Got to discuss with my pros, but if anyone has
thoughts, would welcome.

I doubt you'd need columns; at most you might need brackets, probably at
the ends and the middle between the doors.

An engineer can give you the answer to that question.