Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default need a HD toilet seat

On Jul 9, 10:56*am, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hi All,

I've got a excellent, long-term tenant that is obese. *On average, he was
breaking toilet seats about once a year. *The last time the seat broke, I
put in an expensive $30 unit. *It lasted almost two years. *

I can't afford to keep going back on the same problem cause labor is just
way too expensive. *Does anyone make a *real* heavy duty toilet seat?

Until I read the posting was trying to figure out what a "Higfh
Definition" toilet seat might be!
Maybe a metal reinforced one? i.e. a horseshoe metal reinforcing to
the bottom the seat.
And/or additional contact points to spread the weight evenly from the
bottom of the seat to the ceramic portion of of the toilet.