Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default Surface grinder for sale

On Jul 10, 7:41*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1830852005.html

no relation to seller

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

Nah, too far away - excess baggage charges would be a killer! - wish I
lived in the desert, free to rant and rave at the world and collect
lots of machine tools.........guns...mmmm.....would have to think
about that...

Your tag-line(?) - very good, probably original for you. But, as a
mental exercise, substitute the word "Jew" for "Leftwinger" and then
think about what its saying - An old hate mantra, pretty formulaic,
pretty basic.. You can do better than that Gunner. I hold hopes for
you, you poor deluded old fart. Another nutty Vietnam vet. Sorry we
let that happen to you mate.

Andrew VK3BFA