Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default need a HD toilet seat

"Michael B" wrote in message
news:b09fe4f6-4af4-4875-93a7- I've got a excellent, long-term tenant that
is obese. On average, he was
breaking toilet seats about once a year. The last time the seat broke, I
put in an expensive $30 unit. It lasted almost two years.

I can't afford to keep going back on the same problem cause labor is just
way too expensive. Does anyone make a *real* heavy duty toilet seat?

$30 every 18-24 months is a "deal breaker" for an "excellent" tenant?
Really? I'd happily spend that every year to keep such a stellar tenant. It
works out to less than $3 a month. And if you really need to pay someone to
install a toilet seat (you did bitch about "labor" for the "installation"),
then you should definitely not own rental property unless you hire a
management company. to do EVERYTHING for you. Seriously.