Posted to rec.woodworking
woodstuff[_2_] woodstuff[_2_] is offline

Default For Sale: 36" Northfield Bandsaw

"LdB" wrote in message
m...
On 7/8/2010 8:53 PM, woodstuff wrote:

Back closer to reality, however, there are alot of industrial

woodworking
machines floating around at really low prices.I am leaving out some
heartfelt comments about the government, the manufacturing exodus to

china,
and the State of the Union as I see it

woodstuff

What of the reality of your wife running into Walmart to by a bib for
some new rug rat. Not only has she helped put textile workers out of
work, she has also put the people who build the textile machines out
of work. Like dominos, when one falls another goes with it. Sooner or
later one of those dominos will land on her head. If you have an Asian
tool in your workshop you deserve a domino yourself.

Personally I'm sick of hearing people blame the government for
problems caused by their own greed. That's what it's all about, isn't
it. Jump up and yell all the patriotic slogans you can think of until
you have to reach into your wallet. Then it's f*** the country and
everyone in it. My money is more precious than anyting else. I'll by
the cheapest product I can find.

Shame on anyone who buys Asian products then blames the government for
the manufacturing exodus.

LdB

I choose not to engage you on this or any topic outside of woodworking.