Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gio Gio is offline

Default Hozelock 'O' rings

"Spamlet" wrote in message

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Cheers to whoever supplied the ebay link for those.
Mine arrived today and seems like a lifetime's supply.

Remember when superglue came out? The ads used to feature a gymnast
sticking the ends of a rubber extrusion together and then swinging on the
loop made. At the time there were 'o'-ring kits, with lengths of
different thicknesses of rubber that you just cut to size and looped with
the superglue. This was handier than having to keep buying boxes of
assorted rings, most of which you never needed (top of my list were thin
rings that actually fitted inside the valve guides of my Ducati, and
didn't last v long...). Wonder if you can still just buy the rubber and
make them yourself? (not Ducatis: they were made out of other stuff)

Yep, eBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/O-RING-SPLICIN...item255b6c036f
is the kit

Otherwise depending upon dia http://stores.ebay.co.uk/T-mex-Ltd have 3mm