David

Default water pipes in new houses

In article , IMM
writes

See now here's a case in point John, *most* of the comments are positive
and the catastrophic failure as you call it was caused by a
manufacturing defect, try and be objective and you will start to be more
credible, the first step to being cured is accepting that you have a
problem, at least you're admitting that new builds are all

"all" new bulids? My, my.

Yes like all house in Germany have flues going through the roof, if you
can generalise so can I, so my, my yourself

using plastic
pipe now so that's something 4/10

I find it amazing!! A rank amateur is lecturing me. Amazing! Get therapy
please. The NHS still do it free.

I'll add rank amateur to the list, and as per usual you resort to this
diatribe when you've lost the argument, that's what makes you so easy to
spot through your various pseudonyms, you must really get a new act.
--
David