Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Brian is offline

Default Reading Safety Glasses

"Artemus" wrote in -
september.org:

"sam" wrote in message
I'm looking for safety glasses where the entire lens
is a 2.0 reading glass, not a bifocal. I tried the bifocal
but it's hard to use when I'm working on something above
my head.

Thanks,

My old man did wiring work and needed the overhead
vision too. The company supplied him with saferty
glasses that had reading sections both high and low with
plain glass in the center. I don't know who they got tnem
from tho.
Art

Try www.safetyglassesusa.com. They've got all kinds of safety bifocals,
including sunglasses and the high/low combination you're describing. I
can't remember the price, but I've got a pair for exactly the same
reason as your dad.

Brian