Posted to rec.woodworking
woodstuff[_2_] woodstuff[_2_] is offline

Default For Sale: 36" Northfield Bandsaw

Thanks, I will look there. I actually see this as a functional machine that
could be used in a pattern shop or by someone making curved doors/drawer
fronts or large arches. I got some really good use from it resawing. You
can't push a piece of lumber fast enough that it won't cut it and maintain
speed. But OWWM is a good idea.

woodstuff

"Michael Kenefick" wrote in message
You should include it on the BOYD forum under owwm.org.

woodstuff wrote:
Not for most folks here, but some larger shop owners cruise through here
occasionally.
I am 30 miles west of Fort Worth, TX.

Here is my post on craigslist, and I am trying to get one up on Woodweb
later today.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/tls/1832586743.html