Posted to alt.home.repair
cubby cubby is offline

Default Rain drainage solution

On Jul 8, 9:54*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Jul 8, 8:55*am, Ed wrote:

Here is a possible solution. Instead of a gutter, consider a
dispersion system to distribute the water over a wider area so it is
less likely to splash under your doors. One such product is
Rainhandler (www.rainhandler.com). I have never used this product but
it would seem to help in your situation.

But the water will still all end up outside his garage doors, the OP
wants to keep the water away from the garage doors.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. As ever, feedback from this
group has given me a much clearer view of what I need to do. I plan
to go with a small overhang right above the garage doors. Trick will
be to get it positioned right and with the right measurements to catch
90% of the rain. Guttering off to the left side will be easy from
there.

Much appreciated all.