Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Stainles steel fridge door. Do fridge magnets attach?

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 00:00:03 -0700, trader4 wrote:
I replaced a 25 year old fridge last year. Prior to doing so, I used a
Killowatt meter to record the power usage. It went from $180/yr to $95.
Also agree with what has been said about the stainless doors. On the
Kitchenaid a magnet will not stick to the doors.

Replaced due to malfunction, or just age? How much did the new fridge
cost? (just curious as to how long it needs to last at that sort of power
saving to pay for itself)