Jon Dough

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:52:30 +0000, John wrote:

Blame the Unions!!

Years ago when there was not much government regulations, companies
could do and treat people anyway they wanted. Unions then helped
people.

Obviously this is a person who has never looked beyond the end of his nose
toward politics, human rights, nor the good of workers and communities. I
have a union job. It pays much better than the last nonunion job I had. I
have good health insurance, a retirement plan, and can take a couple of
weeks per year to spend time with my family on a vacation. Many companys
have unions because, in the past, the company DID treat people any way
they wanted and could do anything they wanted. You readily admit that
unions have helped people in the past. Unions are still helping people,
more than ever before.