Mark & Juanita

Default Review of the new Porter Cable 895PK- Part 1

In article Pw5Kb.62561$xX.405330@attbi_s02,
says...
As a general rule in online surveys where input is given on a voluntary
'call in' basis, complainers are more vocal and give a negative bias to
any information provided. Take any such information with significant
amounts of salt.

If your into believing what the the talk radio/shock jocks say on their
programs then take all that is said hear as true. If your wise you
will take what is said here and then examine it for the truth it
contains or its value before making a decision.

I'm sure they will flame me for this posting and I will be staying away
for a while January is going to be a busy month.

Maybe so if we could figure out just what it is you are trying to say.

PS commercial reviews also tend to be biased by large advertising
contractacts and what sales people tell you is often biased by the
profit margin of particular products or what management tells them to
push. I own many tools that one or another like to say bad things about.

Mark Wells wrote:

Thank you all for your feedback. I was considering buying this
router, but no more. On Amazon.com, all the ratings are glowing, so
for the good of the woodworking public, it would be nice if one of you
guys entered your own rating.

Thanks again for the reviews!

Mark