Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default cordless phones

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
m...

Have you tried either of the radios ? The ads can say anything. Looks
like a Billie Mays ad on TV.
Also same type of ads that you add things to your car to get beter gas
milage. I bought a bunch of them and installed it on a car. Had to drain
a couple of gallons out each week it saved me so much :-)

Why stop there ? I talked to someone on a WT around 200 miles away . He
was on a jet around 35,000 feet off the ground. Couple of others I know
talked over 100 miles but one was on Mt. Mitchell (highest point on the
east coast).
This was with the low power WTs. In the flat lands you would be lucky to
get a mile out of them.

Wow......the earth might get hit by an asteroid tomorrow too. Think I'll go
eat a couple bottle of aspirins.