Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Good small LED flashlights

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 7/7/2010 2:27 AM, Daniel Prince wrote:
"Steve wrote:

I like just a little light.

Do you have blue, gray or green eyes? I have blue eyes. My brother
has brown eyes. My late mother had brown eyes.

My mother would often turn on the light over the sink when I was
washing dishes and say, "Isn't that better?" I would reply, "No,
it's just brighter. It's not better." My brother always seems to
want rooms more brightly lit than I want them.
--

I'm very nearsighted and the more light, the better for me. This is
because like a camera, when the iris is closed to a smaller size,

Then you're farsighted.

If you need "reading" glasses, here's a trick. Get your eyes examined by a
professional and get a script for magnifying contact lenses (a "+" value).

Wear only one.