Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good small LED flashlights

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:27:11 -0700, Daniel Prince wrote:

"Steve B" wrote:

I like just a little light.

Do you have blue, gray or green eyes? I have blue eyes. My brother
has brown eyes. My late mother had brown eyes.

I don't think that matters.

My mother would often turn on the light over the sink when I was
washing dishes and say, "Isn't that better?" I would reply, "No,
it's just brighter. It's not better." My brother always seems to
want rooms more brightly lit than I want them.

Of course I now need reading glasses, but the more light the better (blue
eyes) if I'm reading or need to see anything small. I much prefer reading by
halogens than any other light source. Other than fine work and reading, I
prefer it to be rather dark. We rarely have lights on in the house.