Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Masses of unemployed

Train your dogs as helpers? They are likely to be much better workers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Oh of course not. Which is why I work by myself and when I do need a
hand..I pay em cash at the end of the day and struggle until I get
paid.

So I generally work by myself. Im building a machine shop at the
moment.
Electrical, pneumatics, installing machinery etc etc. I sure could
use
a hand. But I cant afford to hire one. Anyone Id hire..would be making
more money than me.

Gunner

Gunner Asch