Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default cordless phones

"FatterDumber& Happier Moe" wrote in
message ...

Net 10 10 cents a minute, no dollar a day for the 1st use like so many
of them have. 300 minutes for 30 bucks and adds 60 days. I love it. You
can get a cheap one at walgreens on sale for 25.99 and it comes with 300
minutes/60 days. http://www.net10.com/
Check it out, I get by for 15 bucks for a phone a month, using this and
use skype to call out at 2 cents a minute.
Grandpa will love texting with the grand kids.

Not sure if this plan is still available but our Virgin setup is $.18 a
minute but only have to "top-up" $15 every 3 months or more often if you use
up your minutes. Personally I don't even use the 28 minutes a month that the
$5 gets me so my cell bill is $5 a month. The phone was free when I signed
up about 3 years ago. Also includes texting and email for $.15 a pop.