Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Stainles steel fridge door. Do fridge magnets attach?

On Jul 7, 10:33*am, terry wrote:
Viewing the collection of 'stuff' on the door of our 30 year old white
enamelled kitchen fridge wondering if, when it ultimately needs
replacement, do fridge magnets attach to stainless?

They don't stick to the door on our Electrolux. They do stick to the
side, however.

Not particularly enamoured of stainless, but just curious. Also,
around here anyway, one can always find cheap white appliances,
sometimes even for 'free', from renovations etc. for the trouble of
taking them away and/or minor repair.

SWMBO demanded stainless, so the two-year-old, black, contractor's
model went.