Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default How to protect (low voltage?) wire on TOP of concrete driveway inslot

On Jul 5, 6:31*pm, Elmo dcdraftwo...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
There's a wire crossing my concrete driveway in the slot which I tripped on
and kicked up and need to put back.

It just about fits in the groove, almost filling the groove. I think it's
for the low-voltage lights but I'm not sure what it's for.

First pull the entire wire out of the groove. Set it aside. Borrow or
rent a common circular saw with a diamond blade. Use the saw to deepen
and/or widen the groove as needed. Clean out the groove. Fill it half
way with a caulk recommended for concrete. Insert wire, press firmly
down and top off groove with sealant. Now it's permanent. Return the
saw to the owner. Wasn't that easy?

snip

Joe