Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A small welding and lathe turning project

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:41:28 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

On 7/6/2010 3:59 PM, Steve B wrote:
On 2010-07-06, Steve wrote:
Just reminds me of the fact that every time I throw something out, I
need it
or think of a use for it within 72 hours. Glad you're a hoarder, too.
Welcome to the group.

It always happens to me too, I throw something out and I usually need
it within a week.

Every time I donate something, I use
the space it occupied almost instantly.

--Winston

"Stuff multiplies in the dark in the garage like cats to fill the available
space, and work expands to fill the time allotted."

A quote by me.

Steve

Winston's Corollary:

A clear workbench spurs creativity like nothing else can.

... Or so I've heard.

A what? I'm not familiar with the concept, sir.

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is