Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Celebrate our Freedoms, this fourth of July

On Jul 6, 10:14*am, wrote:

That's pretty lame if you only speak up in regards to Hawke,
especially since you weren't willing to debate any of his points
sincerely. Clearly other posters have out-complained him hundreds to
one. Can you show some posts where you advised any of those folks that
they should consider leaving? I doubt it.

I do not read most of what is posted here. Too many posters that I
consider such idiots that replying to them is pointless. But Hawke
generally posts things in his own words and although I often disagree,
at least he worth reading. I was not advising him to consider moving
from the U.S. I was advising him to think how the U.S. compares to
other places. He says "America isn't any good any more and the truth
is it stinks here for most of us. Because if that's what you mean I
have to agree. " And my response was

"If Hawke really believes that it stinks here, he ought to look
around
and see if there is anyplace that he would like better. I don't think
he will find a place he would like better, but looking might make him
feel better about where he lives.

One can find lots of faults with the U.S., but it is hard to find a
place that is better. "

So I can not show where I advised anyone including Hawke to consider
leaving.

Too bad your reading comprehension did not permit you to understand.

Now what is this crap about double standards? *Explain what you think
are my double standards or quit posting such crap.

I reread my previous comments. They're pretty clear, so if you haven't
gotten it by now then you're probably not going to.

In other words you can not explain what you think are my double
standards.

Also what is this crap about sedition and *why are you obsessed with
sedition?

Again, there are several posters in this newsgroup who are obviously
just fine with sedition. Gummer talks about his cull daily, and
foreman (whose comments you echoed) claims to be on a list of
seditionists. Nobody doubts where some of us stand on that issue, but
weasels like foreman prefer to talk around it as if it's too
complicated to state his position in plain English.

And why do you try to connect sedition to anything that I have
posted?
It seems to be a non sequitur.

Nope. Here are a couple of simple statement that most of us can make:
"I'm against sedition in no uncertain terms" *" If we're going to
invite citizens to leave, then we should start with seditionists" *Do
you agree or disagree?

Wayne

This has no relevance to anything. It is in the same class as why
have you not posted that you are against beating your wife. Just not
relevant to anything that previously posted.

So you can now jump up and down as much as you want. I am not going
to bother reading your posts. Beam me up Scotty. There is no
intelligent life down here.

Dan