Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Good small LED flashlights

On Jul 5, 8:54*pm, Daniel Prince wrote:
I want a good, small LED flashlight that uses one or two AA cells.
(I do not like AAA cells because they cost the same as AA and have
40 percent as much power. *I do not want one with more than two
cells because it makes it hard to use rechargeable cells without
reversing and ruining one.)

I want a slide switch with ribs on each side so that it is less
likely to turn itself on. *A recessed push button would also be
good. *I do not want a screw type switch because they are hard to
use with one hand.

Can anyone recommend one? *Thank you in advance for all replies.

I don't know about "good" but I was in Home Depot a few days ago and
they had large cards with 15 or 18 of the LED flashlights and
batteries for all for about $15 to $18 (worked out @ $1 each). Plenty
of spares or Christmas stocking stuffers.

Ronb