Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good small LED flashlights

That's astounding. The ones I've gotten lately are red with white
writing and say H cell.

Earlier ones were black with red end, name Legion with yellow
lightning bolt.
Others were black and silver, red end, and namned Envo-Max.

Their alkalines are "Thunderbolt magnum".

Please check the weight versus known alkalines. I doubt the free cells
are alkalines.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nonny" wrote in message

Maybe it's a difference in Harbor Freight stores, but I took the
batteries out of 4 HFT lights I have sitting right her by my
computer. I got them over the past 2-3 months with the free
coupons. Every one of them has alkaline batteries in them, so
YMMV. My friend and I joke that the batteries alone are worth the
drive to get the free lights.

Nonny

--
On most days,