Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mill for sale, Riverside California

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:29:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote the following:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 06:15:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:08:47 -0700 (PDT), "

On Jul 5, 6:14*pm, Ignoramus12110 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-07-05, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1824967856.html

No relation etc etc

Hm, this is a 10x50 mill?

``Can load in the back of your large pickup''

???

Iggy, if you lived further out west, you would know there are some
VERY large pickup trucks around here.

Happy happy joy joy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Unimog_U400.jpg
http://truck-photos.net.s3.amazonaws.com/581.jpg

Hell...its not uncommon around here to see a F350 with a diesel and
duelies hauling big ****..like small BOPs and whatnot. Sticking a small
lathe like that one in the back isnt any big deal.

Most of the F-350-600 diesel pickups around here have that damned 5th
wheel receiver in the bed, effectively ruining it for hauling any kind
of equipment like that.

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is